Some of the wisest words on relationships can be found in this video. Mabel “Madea” Simmons is a fictional character created and portrayed by Tyler Perry. This was done so well.
1. It’s okay to be depressed and cry for a minute, but don’t stay there too long. Get up and get on with your life. If somebody wants to walk out of your life, let them go. Whatever they are running after, they will see what they had but by then it’ll be too late.
2. Years down the road, you’ll be saying – WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?
3. Some people come into your life to teach you something.
4. Some people are like leaves, branches or the roots of the tree. Make sure you know who are the roots.
5. It won’t be easy, but it would get easier when you learn to love yourself.
6. People need to learn to be by themselves. How are you going to be someone else if you can’t be with yourself?
7. Only 2 places where you will have peace – the grave and your house. Make sure you have peace in your house.
8. This one’s my favourite – Some people come into your life for a lifetime, some come for a season. You’ve got to know which is which…
photo credit: blumhouse.com
Also published on Medium.